Whitewashing, staining & liming of timber floors
At ITB Floors, we have over 40 years’ experience in the staining & liming of timber floors.
ITB Floors use only the latest European water-based coatings and traditional polyurethane finishes including hard wax oil.
We eliminate the mess and hassle of deck finishing and maintenance with our outdoor timber whitewash and timber staining services that will enhance your timber grain while providing protection to your surface against the elements.
Our coating range includes gloss, semi-gloss, satin and matt, polyurethanes and water-based finishes.
Contact us for details or requirements on finish for your type of floor.
- Floors to be sanded extra fine to get a smooth finish.
- We directly apply stain to timber floor. We do not tint timber floors. Some contractors add stain into the 1st coat of polish therefore providing a tint to the timber flooring. WE DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS METHOD.
- We always do a sample stain.
- Samples of stain on the timber floor to be stained for client to choose.
- We have the latest technology buffing material, that buffs stain into timber floors – providing an equal spread of the stain that avoids overlaps of stain.
- 3 coats of polish are always applied on stained floors.