Solid Timber Flooring, Parquetry Flooring & Outdoor Decking Installations in Melbourne
ITB Floors specialises in decking, parquetry and solid timber flooring installations in Melbourne and all outer suburbs, including the Mornington Peninsula, Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula. With over 40 years’ experience installing timber flooring and attending installation repairs, you can trust our team of experts to establish quality, long lasting and beautiful looking timber floors in your home.
Solid Timber Flooring
Solid timber floors are a valuable investment for your home. There are several advantages for installing solid timber floors into your home. They are designed to enliven any space, transforming your house into a home with a warm feel and can last a lifetime when cared for correctly. High quality timber floors are also not only more durable than many other flooring products, but they are a much more energy efficient and a sustainable, natural choice. Additionally, they are easy to clean and are allergen free compared to carpets which easily attract dirt and bacteria overtime. At ITB Floors we stock a premium range of solid timber floors, available in various sizes and colours to suit the individual interior style of your home. Whether you’re after a modern, chic look or a traditional, classic appearance, we have the solution for you. Our team of timber flooring installation experts work with you in partnership to understand your exact needs and preferences for your home.
Highly quality workmanship from the ITB Team on a Beaumaris residence with a beautiful American Oak Engineered Floor.
The job wasn’t complete without the application of a Loba extra Matt finish!
Parquetry timber floors are a beautiful statement feature to add to your home. The flooring style is popularly associated with French interior design and dates back to the late 1600s. Eye catching and elegant, parquetry timber floors create a timeless, classic look. Installing parquetry timber flooring is a stunning way to elevate any space within your home. The process of installing parquetry involves arranging smaller pieces of timber to create distinct, geometric, and angular shapes. The beauty of parquetry flooring is that in can be installed in a variety of patterns. From herringbone, chevron, brickbond or square on square, the pattern choices are endless. Our team of timber experts at ITB Floors are meticulous with the craft of installing parquetry flooring and can accommodate a range of styles to suit your individual taste. Our attention to detail ensures you have a durable, beautiful finish that can last for years to come.
Having a deck is synonymous with the Australian outdoor lifestyle. Decks are perfect for hosting barbecues, family gatherings and everything in between. They can not only boost the value of your home but also increase the square footage of your home, making it more spacious and comfortable for the whole family. When it comes to installing a deck in your home, your safety is our number one priority. Our team at ITB floors can build a deck from the ground up, refurbish your current deck through sanding and a fresh coat of polish or restore it to its original finish. We use the latest in decking oils, both natural and stained, as well as water based products. Our decking experts are dedicated to providing you with quality products and technical advice for your renovations project. We can accommodate a variety of timbers, styles, finishes to suit your preferences for design and performance.
Looking to install timber flooring to improve the look of your home? Do you have architectural dreams that include parquetry floors?
Call our team of professionals at ITB Floors on 0413 817 781 for a NO OBLIGATION FREE QUOTE or email us with the details of your timber, parquetry flooring and outdoor decking needs and we will get back to you promptly.
- Removal of carpets/tiles and install timber flooring on subfloor.
- If subfloor is chipboard, it must be rough sanded to be clean and level.
- If subfloor is concrete slab, it might need self-levelling compound to be applied before flooring can be installed.
- If subfloor is concrete and you are installing solid timber flooring, a plywood underlay is installed above the concrete and braced with concrete nails.
- If subfloor is concrete and you are installing engineered flooring direct stick, a moisture barrier is installed above the concrete before installation of timber.
- Installing a new timber floor on top of existing timber floor, the existing floor is rough sanded and re-nailed in some instanced to deliver a more solid floor.
- We have over 40 years of experience installing timber flooring and we are ATFA accredited and have a Certificate 111 in Flooring Technology. We are recommended by TAIT flooring and Embelton flooring as installers.
- We can install:
- Solid flooring
- Engineered flooring
- Parquetry floor in various designs
- Laminate floating floor
- Parquetry floor installation can be installed in various patterns from herringbone – double herringbone – square on square – brickwork, just to name a few. If you have a pattern in mind we can install it.