Solid timber flooring & parquetry flooring installations in Melbourne
ITB Floors install solid timber and parquetry flooring and decking in Melbourne and all outer suburbs, including the Mornington Peninsula, Geelong and the Bellarine Peninsula.
- Looking to install timber flooring to improve the look of your home?
- Do you have architectural dreams that include parquetry floors?
Call us on 0413 817 781 for a NO OBLIGATION FREE QUOTE or email us with the details of your timber or parquetry flooring and we will get back to you promptly.
- Removal of carpets/tiles and install timber flooring on subfloor.
- If subfloor is chipboard, it must be rough sanded to be clean and level.
- If subfloor is concrete slab, it might need self-levelling compound to be applied before flooring can be installed.
- If subfloor is concrete and you are installing solid timber flooring, a plywood underlay is installed above the concrete and braced with concrete nails.
- If subfloor is concrete and you are installing engineered flooring direct stick, a moisture barrier is installed above the concrete before installation of timber.
- Installing a new timber floor on top of existing timber floor, the existing floor is rough sanded and re-nailed in some instanced to deliver a more solid floor.
- We have over 40 years of experience installing timber flooring and we are ATFA accredited and have a Certificate 111 in Flooring Technology. We are recommended by TAIT flooring and Embelton flooring as installers.
- We can install:
- Solid flooring
- Engineered flooring
- Parquetry floor in various designs
- Laminate floating floor
- Parquetry floor installation can be installed in various patterns from herringbone – double herringbone – square on square – brickwork, just to name a few. If you have a pattern in mind we can install it.